Friday, August 5, 2011

Killing drinks

It could be a good-looking choice to drink instead of eating. But the only thing, what really matters, is WHAT you eat AND WHAT you drink. Would you guess how much sugar a coke matches?? - Well 20 oz. coke are like you would eat 16 ts. sugar!! So instead of drinking a coke, it would be even better, if you would eat some meet or vegetables, or fruits!
Drinking is also very important, but I also like it more, if the drink "tastes" good. I mean, I can't drink all the time just water. So I figured out, how I can drink tasty drinks... :))
You can buy in man supermarkets those vitamin tablets. A tablet is only 7 or 8 (sometimes 16 or 18) cals. They are very delicious, you can buy it in different fruit tastes, they are healthy (everybody needs vitamins) and they are much-much less cals, than for example a coke or an orange juice!!
So, try it out!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment